My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Michigan, United States

I'm a freshman in college, studying to become an elementary teacher. I just got a brand new Martin guitar that I'm extremely proud of. I love to read and listen to all types of music. I love my dogs, and I miss them now that I'm at college. I love to read and of course, write.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Pirates and the World Cup

I recently saw Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. I really enjoyed the second installment of the Pirates trilogy, but I wished the ending had more of well, an ending. The movie just kind of stops and leaves you hanging, which I guess is supposed to bring people back for the third and final movie, but that dosen't come out until next summer. I really liked seeing Johnny and Orlando again, I mean who wouldn't? I think they did a good job even though the movie hasn't gotten such great reviews. But I would say, don't listen to the reviews, they don't know what they're talking about most of the time.

Italy won!!! I'm really glad, I was rooting for them throughout the World Cup. Well, them and Brazil, but Brazil didn't make it as far as they should have. I thought that France's Zidane should have kept his cool, they might have won if he hadn't got a red card during the second half and France had to continue with only 10 players. I mean the man came out of retirement for his country and he can't handle his temper in the World Cup FINAL! What an idiot. Anyway, I'm glad Italy won, they played well all the way through the tournament and deserved to win. Let's hope the US team can do a little better next time, although I don't have much faith.

2 Comments:

Blogger jt said...

Yay!
***commence the happy dance***

2:43 PM  
Blogger Sammy said...

YAY! You got a blog! WooHoo!

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home