My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Michigan, United States

I'm a freshman in college, studying to become an elementary teacher. I just got a brand new Martin guitar that I'm extremely proud of. I love to read and listen to all types of music. I love my dogs, and I miss them now that I'm at college. I love to read and of course, write.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

First Day of School!

The first day of school: a time when you get to show off your favorite new jeans and favorite new shirt and favorite new shoes. And I don't really care this year. I'm a senior, I don't care that I'm wearing brown boots that I've had for four years or that the khakis I wore today are four years old too. I'm just glad it's my senior year.

I start off my day with going to an elementary school and work with a fourth grade teacher there. The elementary shcool that I'm going to is the elementary school that I went to, it feels so weird to be there. I get to the school at about 8:30 and stay till about 10:30, then I head to the high school to go eat luch, even though I ate about two hours ago. Then I go to my fourth hour class which is Sociology. I think it's going to be fun, it would be funner, oops i mean more fun (sorry mom), if all the stupid immature kids didn't end up in the same class as I did. Then fifth hour I have child developement, which is a lot like Sociology, which kinda sucks, but the class is going to be a breeze. Then sixth hour I have publications, which is where all the cool kids work on the yearbook, just kidding! I got to see the yearbooks for this year, and they aren't as cool as I thought they were going to be. I mean we have an electric guitar on there (my guitar), and it's just not that cool, it dosen't really look as professional as I thought it was going to be. I really think that is upsetting, I'm gonna have to live with it. But after sixth hour I get to go home. The one thing I don't like about getting to school late is that I miss so much with my friends those first three hours. I didn't even see all of my friends today because I wasn't there in the morning. But I guess I'm gonna have to get used to it, this is my life for at least the next semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home