My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Michigan, United States

I'm a freshman in college, studying to become an elementary teacher. I just got a brand new Martin guitar that I'm extremely proud of. I love to read and listen to all types of music. I love my dogs, and I miss them now that I'm at college. I love to read and of course, write.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Homecoming! Again?

For the fifth year in a row I attended homecoming. I went last weekend with my boyfriend who I met at Wheatland in early September. Not too long ago I was talking with my roommates about Homecoming, and how we all were going to miss getting dressed up and getting our hair done. Little did I know that I was going to be able to go again.

Saturday I got up, went and got my hair done and went home. And as soon as I got home, I remembered that I forgot to pick up the flower thing that you stick in the guys' chest. So I had to grab everything and run back into town and go pick it up. Now I had to be at Mike's house by a little after 2, and by the time I got to the flower shop it was 1:30, so I needed to get going. When I got in the flower shop and looked at what I had ordered the flower was red. I had ordered white. Now I have to wait for them to remake it, taking up more of my time. I still needed to get my dress on. So, 15 minutes later I have my pokey flower thing, but now I need to find somewhere that I can change. The community center parking lot! Perfect spot, lots of privacy. I've had to change there before.

Once I was changed, I got on the road. So I get there at about 2:25, and Mike isn't even completely dressed yet. He had a surprise for me and we left around 3 for that. He took me on a carriage ride. Very romantic. The leaves were changing colors and we rode near the river. It was beautiful. After that we went to his grandpa's house and took a few pictures. Then we went with his friend Nick and Nick's girlfriend Amanda to get pictures. Here's a few.


Does anyone notice anything....different about this picture above?

After the dance we went back to his house and watched a movie. The next day we went with his family to a pumpkin farm. I would say we were some of the older people there, or we didn't have young children with us. But it was still quite fun. Then we went to a couple of cheese shops and I bought some really good cheese. I love cheese and so does Mike's mom, so her and I were able to taste test some really good stuff.

All in all, it was the perfect weekend. I'm having my best high school year....in college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home