My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Michigan, United States

I'm a freshman in college, studying to become an elementary teacher. I just got a brand new Martin guitar that I'm extremely proud of. I love to read and listen to all types of music. I love my dogs, and I miss them now that I'm at college. I love to read and of course, write.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Happy Birthday to Sam!

Yep, today is the day before Sam's birthday. We're celebrating tonight though so that everyone is able to make it to the party. So we have some housecleaning and decorating and present wrapping to do, but it should be quite fun tonight.

Today seemed so long. I've had a headache for most of the day which dosen't help anything. My cousin Michael had their physics' catapult launch today. All the groups heave five pound pumpkins using a trebuchet that they made. I've heard that Michael's group did the best.

What I'm Listening To: On the way to school this morning I was listening to The Wailin' Jennys. The Wailin' Jennys are a folk band from Canada. I went and saw them in concert with my friend Kara early this year. The concert was great and I loved their music. This summer they came out with a new cd called Firecracker, it's a great sophomore album with a lot of good melody tracks.

What I'm Reading: Well, right now I'm reading a book called Breathing Underwater by Alex Flinn. The story is about an abusive boyfriend written from his point of view. It's a very interesting book especially from the abuser's view. I guess it's what you'd call an unexpectedly good book. You don't want to like the character for what he did, but you end up hoping that he can get past his anger and become the good person that he can be.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's back! Yeah!!! Love reading your posts.

Auntie K

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home