My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Michigan, United States

I'm a freshman in college, studying to become an elementary teacher. I just got a brand new Martin guitar that I'm extremely proud of. I love to read and listen to all types of music. I love my dogs, and I miss them now that I'm at college. I love to read and of course, write.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Monday is the Worst Day of the Week

Sorry about the post yesterday, as I was hitting publish post, blogger was put on a 45 minute long unscheduled matienance. I'm not really sure what happened, but about last night: We took Sam out to his birthday dinner at Logan's. Mom got sick about halfway through dinner. She was outside mowing yesterday and maybe breathed in a little too much exhaust from the mower. At dinner she had a massive headache and had flu-like sypmtoms. When we got home she wasn't feeling good still and tried to go to bed around 6:30. This morning her headach was even worse and so she stayed home from work. My dad thinks that she has carbon monoxide poisoning, so this might last a couple days until it's out of her system.

Monday's are the worst days of the week for me. I get up way too early for one, and thinking about going to school is also pretty bad. I'm just getting sick of getting up and doing the same thing day in and day out. In two of my classes we're covering the same things, it's getting a little boring. I couldn't wait to come home today and just relax. I didn't get to see Desperate Housewives from last night and I think it's gonna be a good one, so I'll probably watch that later with my mom.

What I'm Listening to: Nelly Furtado. I wasn't sure if I wanted Nelly's new cd. It just seemed like she was trying to fit in with Beyonce and Fergie a little too much with the two singles she has out now. In her first cd, it was a little bit of everything, folk, hip hop, r&b but it just seemed like her latest cd was gonna be hiphop\club, but I think it's more than that. Yeah there's the few that are club-like but there's some really great songs on it. So, if you're a fan of Nelly, I would definitly check out Let Loose it's worth it.

1 Comments:

Blogger gus said...

Hello, I mentioned you on my blog for purely random reasons (I was using the NaBloPoMo randomizer.)

I keep seeing people allude to Desperate Housewives. I guess something BIG happened this week, since I keep seeing people talk about it. I don't have cable, can't get ABC, so I have never seen the show. Guess I'll have to rent some of the DVD's from Netflix to see what the fuss is about.

Anyway, happy NaBloPoMo!

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home