My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Michigan, United States

I'm a freshman in college, studying to become an elementary teacher. I just got a brand new Martin guitar that I'm extremely proud of. I love to read and listen to all types of music. I love my dogs, and I miss them now that I'm at college. I love to read and of course, write.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Back At School

Oh I'm so glad I'm back at school! I had such a great day! Sorry, I guess I am a bit too sarcastic. But it really is hard to come back after being gone for two days. I feel like I've missed so much. In both of my classes we've started movies and you have to take notes on the movies, but the thing is, I've missed two days. And of course you don't watch a movie without doing some kind of report or essay on it, so now what am I supposed to do? And then at the elementary school that I'm at in the morning, I just didn't seem to have a lot of patience today. I guess I didn't really care all that much, like I said it's hard coming back.

The drama between the other two editors is over. I'm glad it didn't last that long, but I'm sure there's more to come. They were talking with each other, joking, laughing, etc, like there was nothing had ever happened. Well, good for them, can't wait for the next fight.

What I'm Listening To: The Waifs. They're a great band from Austrailia. They've got a cool bulesy/acoustic vibe to their music. I have their A Brief History cd, which is a two disc set of all live songs. I really like their stuff, and I want to see them in concert, but I doubt they'll make it to Michigan any time soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home