My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Michigan, United States

I'm a freshman in college, studying to become an elementary teacher. I just got a brand new Martin guitar that I'm extremely proud of. I love to read and listen to all types of music. I love my dogs, and I miss them now that I'm at college. I love to read and of course, write.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Trying to Recuperate

I got really sick on Tuesday night with the flu. It kind of came out of no where. I was throwing up a lot so I got dehydrated. I've been trying to drink as much water as I can but I still feel dizzy. So, I stayed home yesterday and I spent most of the day sleeping and then I stayed home today, trying to eat something and drinking lots of fluids. Being sick is absolutely no fun at all, even though I'm home I think I'd rather be feeling really good and at school then feeling really sick and at home.

What I'm Listening To: Nothing, I have a really bad headache and music would make it worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home