My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Michigan, United States

I'm a freshman in college, studying to become an elementary teacher. I just got a brand new Martin guitar that I'm extremely proud of. I love to read and listen to all types of music. I love my dogs, and I miss them now that I'm at college. I love to read and of course, write.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Drama, Drama, Drama

I'm on my school's yearbook staff and last year I was chosen as one of three head editors for this year. I'm with two other girls whom I kind of hinted at in my Is This a Victoria's Secret Runway Show?, they were the ones who got their costumes from letswearnothingforhalloween.com, so I don't really have a lot in common with them. We have been getting a long alright for the most part when it comes to yearbook stuff, but when I listen to some of the conversations they have, it's always about other people. I don't really have anything to add to these vital conversations, so I kind of end up being forgotten. I'm surprised they talk about the things they do in front of someone whose not a close friend. Anyway, today I found out that they had gotten into a fight last friday, and one of them went on about how "She won't talk to me now, I apologized and yet she still thinks it's my fault, when it was her fault in the first place" blah, blah, blah, you get the picture. I was listening in a way that made it seem like I was listening, but really I wasn't, I just get kind of bored with those kind of conversations. So hopefully they can work it out so that I don't have to be in the middle of their fight for the rest of the year or whenever they get done fighting. I don't think I'd be able to handle that for very long.

What I'm Listening To: Muse. Again. This time it's their Showbiz cd, I really love the song Fillip, actually I love all the songs. It's all good.

What I'm Reading: I'm re-reading the Artemis Fowl series. I just started the first one again. I've forgotten how good they are. I'm reading them again because Eoin Colfer came out with the fifth book of the series, which I didn't know he was gonna do, so it's a great surprise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home