My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Michigan, United States

I'm a freshman in college, studying to become an elementary teacher. I just got a brand new Martin guitar that I'm extremely proud of. I love to read and listen to all types of music. I love my dogs, and I miss them now that I'm at college. I love to read and of course, write.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Opening Day

Today is opening day of rifle season. It's a very big thing where I live. So this morning I got up at about 5 am to eat a breakfast my mom made for me, my dad and my brother to get ready for today. I was out in my blind by 6 am, sitting in the cold dark waiting for enough light to see by to use my gun. I was out there until 11 am and didn't see a single thing. It gets frustrating when you sit out there for hours, in the cold, waiting for that one deer to walk by. It usually never does. My dad has been outside all day with my brother and they've moved around four different times and haven't seen a single thing and they've been out there for almost 12 hours! Hunting takes a lot of patience, sometimes that's something I don't have. I left the woods early for lunch and then I had to go to my violin lesson. I'll probably be heading back out tomorrow evening or even this weeked. Hopefully I'll see something soon, but there's a slim chance of that happening. I think the deer are smarter than we give them credit to be.

What I'm Listening To: Dirtie Blonde. I think they sound a lot like Saving Jane. Anyway, I really like Karma Boy, and their most popular song is Walk Over Me, but I've never heard it on the radio or TV so I don't really know how popular it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home