My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Michigan, United States

I'm a freshman in college, studying to become an elementary teacher. I just got a brand new Martin guitar that I'm extremely proud of. I love to read and listen to all types of music. I love my dogs, and I miss them now that I'm at college. I love to read and of course, write.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

It's 7.2 Megapixels Baby!

So I had to wake up at 7:00 am this morning. Yes that's right, 7 am on a Saturday morning. It was horrible to wake up that early. I had to though because the brake pads in my car needed to be replaced, they were squeaking pretty badly. So I followed my mom into Midas and we dropped my car off. Then we went to Wal-Mart where we got bottled water, dog food, and cereal. Then my mom and I stopped at Best Buy, cause it was right next to Wal-Mart. For my birthday I want a digital camera, it would be great to have especially this is my last year of high school and there are some big events coming up where there will be times when I need a camera, so my mom agreed to go take a look. We weren't looking for very long when we came across a Sony Cybershot that was quite on sale. It's a 7.2 megapixel, 3x zoom, 2x blah, blah, blah, anyway my mom decided that she would get it then and there because it was at a good price. But the only thing is, is that I can't open it until my birthday, which isn't until Nov. 26, which is stll quite a ways from now. And the other thing is, is that I know that we have it and I know I won't even get to open the box until my birthday, and it's just sitting there, tempting me, taunting me, saying, "You know you want to open me, but you can't. Bwhahaha!" Evil camera.

I'm gonna go see a movie tonight, so I best get around.

What I'm Listening To: Jewel. She was on the Men in Trees show last night (which is such a great show!) as herself. I guess I wouldn't say that she should switch to acting, she should stick to singing. She sang 'Good Day' from her Goodbye Alice in Wonderland album on the show and she did a great job, it reminded me how much I like her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home