My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Michigan, United States

I'm a freshman in college, studying to become an elementary teacher. I just got a brand new Martin guitar that I'm extremely proud of. I love to read and listen to all types of music. I love my dogs, and I miss them now that I'm at college. I love to read and of course, write.

Friday, November 17, 2006

District Champs?

Last year I was on the JV basketball team at my school, then I got moved up to the varsity team for districts. Within the first practice I was knocked down hard, and sparained my ankle badly. I ended up not being able to play the rest of the season because of that, but I was there when the varsity team won districts, and now we're back again for districts and the final game is tonight. I'm not playing again, but I'm taping all the games with my friend Allison. There's a very good chance that we'll win tonight and then the next game is Monday. So, I am looking forward to watching the game tonight and seeing the outcome of the game.

What I'm Reading: The third Artemis Fowl book. I really need to get those books read because I want to read the latest book. I've heard it's really good and I really want to read it. It seems like all my down time is spent reading anymore, I don't feel like doing anything else though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home