My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Michigan, United States

I'm a freshman in college, studying to become an elementary teacher. I just got a brand new Martin guitar that I'm extremely proud of. I love to read and listen to all types of music. I love my dogs, and I miss them now that I'm at college. I love to read and of course, write.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Rain, Rain Go Away

It's been raining here all day. I don't mind the rainy days, I like being inside and listening to the rain pounding the roof. It's just that I hate it when it rains on my car. You see, I have this really cool sunroof/moonroof whatever it is, and I always open it during the summer. I don't use it now obviously because it's too cold outside. But when it rains my sunroof pours. My sunroof leaks water when it rains. When it rains all day it's especially bad; it pools in the top part of the sunroof and then when I break or turn, water gushes out onto me and whoever is in the passenger seat. It will also drip on the passenger side, so I always have a towel ready in my car for days like this. I think I would enjoy the rain more if I didn't need an umbrella for inside my car.

What I'm Listening To: Bonnie McKee. I found this cd at the library. I love this cd and every song on it. Rarely do I find a cd where every song is great to listen to. Warning: This is chick music so I don't think guys are really gonna love this as much as I do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No wonder you wanted it to snow instead of rain! At least the snow won't leak in on you! Be careful, sugar, you'll melt in all that water. ;-)

Luv u,

Auntie K.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home