My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Michigan, United States

I'm a freshman in college, studying to become an elementary teacher. I just got a brand new Martin guitar that I'm extremely proud of. I love to read and listen to all types of music. I love my dogs, and I miss them now that I'm at college. I love to read and of course, write.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Four Days Off

It's Thanksgiving break, and I'm thinking that I am most thankful for having four days off. I'm thankful for other things too of course like Orlando Bloom (I know how dorky that is). But seriously I am thankful for having a great family and friends because I wouldn't be anywhere without them.

On a much, much lighter note, I'm going to go see Borat:Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan tonight, I love that title. I've heard that this movie is really funny and that it is a little too much at times, but still good to go see. I'm excited, I think there's a bunch of people going so I think it will be even better in a big group. I've also been watching the third season of the OC on DVD. My cousin Michael owns all three seasons and he's letting me borrow the third season. I like it so far, but Marissa drives me up the wall. If any character had to die I'm glad it was her. She's always causing drama and I don't think she's that great of an actress. A lot of other people agree with me, so I'm not the only one, if you don't like my opinion.

What I'm Reading: The fourth Artemis Fowl book. I had to take a break, four in a row is a lot to swallow. But I'm finishing up the series so that I'm ready for the fifth one which I hope to get for my birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home