My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Michigan, United States

I'm a freshman in college, studying to become an elementary teacher. I just got a brand new Martin guitar that I'm extremely proud of. I love to read and listen to all types of music. I love my dogs, and I miss them now that I'm at college. I love to read and of course, write.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! I cleaned the housed today and made four pumpkin pies. We didn't have our family Thanksgiving today, we're gonna do that tomorrow. Almost everyone will be here except for my cousin Susan and her fiance Stuart. We're also celebrating my birthday tomorrow too. I'm turning 18 on Sunday, I'm not doing anything, party etc, so I don't feel that excited about turning 18. I saw Borat yesterday and I thought it was hilarious. I was laughing almost all the way through it. Some of the stuff he did was jaw dropping, or eye covering. I read in my EW magazine that the unknowing victims of Cohen's "documentary" are suing him. The drunken frat boys are suing him for getting them drunk and then showing the film in America and tricking them into signing a release form. I was wondering how they would feel seeing themselves on the big screen ranting anti-feminist and racial opinions. They must want to move to somewhere where no one had ever seen them, Kazakhstan possibly?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home