My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Michigan, United States

I'm a freshman in college, studying to become an elementary teacher. I just got a brand new Martin guitar that I'm extremely proud of. I love to read and listen to all types of music. I love my dogs, and I miss them now that I'm at college. I love to read and of course, write.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

As November Comes to a Close so Does Nablopomo

Yes it is true, and very sad. I have enjoyed doing a blog entry each day*, more than I thought I would. I had started a blog early this summer and got busy and lazy so I didn't end up writing in my blog except for maybe once a month. So doing this Nablopomo has gotten me into writing much more frequently. My mom had found out about Nablopomo and said that she was going to do it and then I decided to do it too. It's been fun, but don't expect a post every day, I'm a teenager remember? We're supposed to be lazy, so I might just be lazy some days.

*Update: Well, almost every day. I missed the day after my birthday, guess I had too much on my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home