My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Michigan, United States

I'm a freshman in college, studying to become an elementary teacher. I just got a brand new Martin guitar that I'm extremely proud of. I love to read and listen to all types of music. I love my dogs, and I miss them now that I'm at college. I love to read and of course, write.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

18 Today!

Today is my birthday, woo hoo! I'm going ice skating with my friends later today and then I'm going out to eat with my family afterwards. We're going to Buffalo Wild Wings, so it should be really good. I went to see a movie yesterday with my friends Morgan, Melissa, and Kelsi. We saw Stranger Than Fiction. I would give this movie 3 out of 5 stars because it was so slow. And then towards the end of the movie you just want to find out what happens so that it gets over. But there were some good parts to it also. If you're a fan of Will Ferrell then you'll be very dissapointed because this isn't a comedy, it's a tragedy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy 18th birthday beautiful Joycie!

Love,

Brian, Sandy and Brandon

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home