My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Michigan, United States

I'm a freshman in college, studying to become an elementary teacher. I just got a brand new Martin guitar that I'm extremely proud of. I love to read and listen to all types of music. I love my dogs, and I miss them now that I'm at college. I love to read and of course, write.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Caps and Gowns

Well today we had the first of many senior class meetings. We got our cap and gown order forms and then all the other crap I might need for graduation. All of this is due next week- Friday I think. Let me tell you, this stuff is expensive. There's packages to choose from and some of them are over $200, that's a lot of money. I feel bad too that my mom and dad have to spend yet more money on me for all this graduation stuff. They're already going to be doing a lot for my graduation party and senior pictures and now I come to find out that there's yet more to spend on me for graduation. At least this will be the one time for me and they have six years before they go through it with my brother.

What I'm Listening To: It's been awhile since I've found anything worth putting on here but I just got the new Beck cd and it's pretty good. Beck is kind of out there to begin with, but this cd proves just how different his music is from the mainstream crap. I thought the whole cd was creative, the cover of the album comes blank and it also comes with these really cool stickers so you can decorate the cover yourself. Beck fans must be creative I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home